We are definitely #hopelessramentic when it comes to Vegan Ramen, our house favorite for a lipsmacking Asian Meal. Tried a few new tricks for today’s Ramen recipe. The tahini was an excellent substitute for the Japanese Neri Goma for a creamy and nutty soup. Happy Sunday folks !
What you need :
- 1 full cup finely diced veggies (carrots, beans, scallions, garlic, bok choy)
- 50g Organic Sprouted TawKwa (firm tofu) marinated in tamari and ginger
- 1 cube Kallo Low sodium veggie stock
- 1 tbsp Tahini ( as a substitute for Neri Goma )
- 1 tbsp Guilin chilli paste for the heat (you can use SriRacha or any chilli paste)
- 1 cake of Organic Buckwheat Ramen
- 1 handful of Organic spinach baby noodles
- Cilantro to garnish
- Salt to Taste
For the Fried egg topper– Optional
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Organic egg
- 1 tsp Shichimi Togarashi mix
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
How to whip it up:
1. Stir fry marinated tofu till crisp and keep aside as a topping.
2. Stir fry the veggies in olive oil, with garlic pepper powder, Guilin chilli paste and the tahini.
3. Add in the stock cube + 500ml water bring to a boil.
4. Cook the Ramen separately in pot of boiling water for 3-5 mins. Strain and and into the bubbling veggie soup
5. Garnish with cilantro / Japanese togarashi mix . Top with the Tofu
6. Fry an egg sunny side up with the mentioned ingredients and serve hot as a topper